For 24 Hour Enfield Mould Removal and Remediation Services. Call xxx-xxx-xxxx
Mould is one thing that is hazardous to our health and also unsightly. Contact us immediately at the first sign of an outbreak in your home.
The fungi are usually found in damp crawl spaces and basements, but may also appear on the interior or exterior walls as well. Majority of the time, moisture is the cause of the problem and this may come from leaking roofs, leaking pipes or inadequate ventilation in your basement or attic. Protective equipment needs to be worn during removal, therefore, it is not recommended for you to remove it yourself as there is the possibility of serious health implications. Our contractors are familiar with the necessary precautions to prevent spreading the fungus into other rooms during the removal process. While eradication is important, it is equally as important to determine the cause and put in place measures to prevent the fungus from returning. More info may be found on the Enfield Council website
Enfield Mould Removal Costs
The average cost will depend on the extent of the problem. If the outbreak covers a wide area, then it will take a lot more time and labour to have it removed which will cost more money. When the fungus is found in hard-to-access places such as a crawl space or attic, then removal may be more time-consuming which will result in increased prices. Any additional repairs that have to be done to ensure the problem does not return are not included in the eradication process.
Enfield Mould Remediation
Remediation is the process of removing and/or cleaning up of mould from an inside a building.
The remediation process involves
- Containment and ventilation
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Fixing the source of the outbreak
- Encapsulation of the fungi
Q. How is mould removed in Enfield UK?
- There are a number of ways to remove the fungi from buildings in Enfield which should only be done by a professional. For hard surfaces such as carpets and floors, the wet vacuuming process is the preferred method and for non-porous surfaces, damp wiping is used. HEPA vacuums are used. The removal of debris and dust after the initial eradication processes is done using HEPA vacuums.
Q. Do I really need Enfield removal experts to perform mould removal for me?
- Yes, as the fungi have been known to cause breathing difficulties, and should therefore only be eradicated by someone who is wearing the correct protective equipment. If you remove the fungus by yourself then there is a chance that another outbreak will occur. The Enfield mould remediation experts in our network will perform a thorough inspection of your home to ensure your problem is completely eliminated.
Mould Removal Done By The Experts Experts
Our mould removal Enfield professionals understand the science of bacteria and water so you can expect our technicians to arrive in protective gear (and depending on the outbreak, hazmat suits) to properly eradicate the mould. In order to prevent the bacteria from spreading, all affected areas will be decontaminated prior to disposal and then sanitized.
Enfield Water Damage and Mold Removal Made Easy
Our staff’s top priority is to make the process as seamless as possible for you and your family.
We want you and your family to have peace of mind knowing that your home is being restored with long-term solutions in mind.
How do I get rid of mould and damp?
If you have an outbreak the top priority is to contact us fix the cause as this can affect your family's health, so it is very important to get rid of it as quickly as efficiently as possible
Causes of damp and mould in Enfield
Excess moisture is usually the culprit behind the outbreak in your house. Moisture in your home can be caused by pipes that are leaking, rising damp in ground floors and basements, pipes that are leaking, rain seeping in due to damage roofs are usually the source of moisture.
Condensation in Enfield
Indoor excess moisture can also be caused by condensation. This occurs when the air indoors can't contain any more moisture. Showering, drying clothes indoors, cooking, and also natural activities such as breathing with inadequate ventilation can all be a source of excess moisture.
Steps to reduce condensation buildup
- Making sure your home has adequate insulation
- Put lids on saucepans
- Avoid using gas bottled or paraffin gas heaters
- Dry your washing outside
- Open the bedroom window for approximately 15 minutes every morning
- Try to heat your home a little more
- Regularly venting and leaving the doors open increases circulation of air. If you are cooking or showering then keep the doors closed.
If your home is damp due to the fact that it's newly built, then it may take weeks of heating and ventilate for the drying process.
Call Target Mould Removal today with any questions or concerns! xxx